Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tuesday already?

Still on track. Yesterday's count was a little bit down, but I made up for it by hitting just over 2300 for today. The story suddenly came to life and I didn't have to force it at all today. That was wonderful. I suddenly know who and what the Boy on the Bus is and why and how he does the things he does. It's great, because until today, I wasn't 100% sure. I had a good idea, but it all pulled together for me.

I've also been playing with another story line that relates to another novel in progress, and which makes a potential fourth, fifth or sixth book in another series. I wonder if I'll ever write them all down before I die. Gives you something to think about, doesn't it? I better keep my brain and hands in gear.

Doing the hurry up and wait game to hear back from the agent who requested the full ms. of the first book in this Bailey Sullivan series. If it's bounced back to me, then time to send out another shotgun blast of queries. All I can do now is wait and write more books.

No comments: